These are extraordinary times! We find ourselves in a situation that has become overwhelming to our business. We are a family-run small business and are working hard every day to meet all these demands in a changing environment. We strive for customer satisfaction and quality of our products.
The phones are ringing non-stop on all our department lines, and customers want personalized service which we cannot keep up with. Some customers are being less than patient with our employees and it has become a very stressful environment. Due to the overwhelming demand, we have temporarily suspended phone ordering and curbside pickup. We will continue to only take phone orders for Mulch, Compost, and Loam. Any other delivery request will need to be made in person. Please come visit our garden center as we are open daily from 9-5pm.
Our customers are very important to us and we cannot provide our quality service to our in-person customers if we are constantly on the phone. We are also receiving multiple shipments weekly to maintain a full stock for your gardening needs. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest product arrivals.
While shopping at our garden center please keep in mind the following guidance:
- Do not visit our garden center if you are sick, have a fever, or are showing any evidence of flu-like symptoms.
- Keep social distancing of 6ft apart from all employees and customers at all times.
- Restrooms are not available to the public.
- Please wear a mask where possible. All of our employees are encouraged to wear masks unless they are working outside and are maintaining minimum required distance stated above.
- Checkout available outdoor and indoor.
- Please be patient, respectful and polite to our employees.
- All sides of the big greenhouse will be open when weather permits.
Note: All forms of payment are being accepted including cash, check, credit card, and gift card.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience as we try to figure out what the new normal will look like.
Thank you very much for all your support and for shopping with us. We look forward to your visit!
Owners Jim & Gisela and Your Churchill’s Family