Disclaimer: Churchill’s Garden Center employee demands vary from season to season. Peak time is Spring (April-June). Shifts can be added, reduced or modified with little or no notice. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Weekend work required as schedule demands. Once completed, all applications can be either dropped off in person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding of POS system
- Assisting retail customers, ringing out sales, coordinating deliveries, answering phone calls
- Unloading, organizing, counting, & tagging (labeling/pricing) plant material and other inventory
- General store up-keep- restocking, organizing & rotating inventory & displays
- Working in and maintaining a team environment-taking direction & making suggestions for goals and tasks at hand
- Adjust to customer flow by always being on the move and available to provide assistance to customers and co workers
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products to fit customers’ needs.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge and current or upcoming promotions
- Be knowledgeable about product and its location on the property
- Builds and maintains customer relationships
- Maintains standard of cleanliness and organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Cashier experience (1 year preferred)
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with customers, associates, and managers effectively
- Be able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Positive attitude and willingness to help & learn
Job Type: Full-time or part-time seasonal
Pay frequency: Every week